- Strength: 10
- Dexterity: 16
- Constitution: 12
- Intelligence: 14
- Wisdom: 14
- Charisma: 10
- Initiative: +3
- Speed: 30
Hit Points/Hit Dice
- Hit Points: 11
- Hit Dice 1d10
- Light armor, medium armor, shields.
- Simple weapons, martial weapons
- Thieves’ Tools, Dice Set
Features and Traits
- Darkvision (You can see dim light within 60 feet as if it was bright light and darkness as if it was dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.)
- Fey Ancestry (You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.)
- Criminal Contact (You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over greater distances; specifically you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.)
- Favored Enemy (Beasts. You have advantage to track favored enemies.)
- Natural Explorer (Forest. In your favorite terrain:
- Difficult terrain doesn’t slow your group’s travel.
- Even when you are engaged in another activity (such as foraging, navigating, or tracking) you remain alert to danger.
- If you are traveling alone, you can move stealthy at a normal pace. -When you forage, you find twice as much food as you normally would.
- While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact numbers, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area.)
- Dark common clothes with a hood
- Leather armor
- 2 Shortswords
- Explorer’s Pack
- Quiver (20 arrows)
Turned to a life of crime by the age sixteen in order to support her family, Lynn Heartbow is a hunter by day and a smuggler by night. Despite smuggling paying well, it isn’t a stable job. Lynn has three younger siblings (twin nine year old brothers and a 13 year old sister), so she is constantly looking for opportunities to earn money.